About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
Service and repair all automotive equipment. Troubleshooting analysis of vehicle failure, engine R&I and keeping vehicles and equipment in a high level of service and safety.
- Examines vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Test drive vehicles, test components and systems using equipment such as computerized diagnostic devices.
- May repair, reline, replace and adjust brake systems and perform vehicle alignments.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Repair and/or replace engine components, brake systems, steering and air bag systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair.
- ASE certification.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.