About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
The location managers’ position and responsibilities contribute to the corporate goals in the areas of: service, profit and operating efficiency. The success of a location manager is based predominantly on his/her ability to influence, motivate and develop his/her staff. The general focus of the manager should be to develop people since only successful people achieve important results.
- Establishes and monitors production goals and standards.
- Ensures that all repairs being performed are being billed and that Service King does not bill anything that has not been performed.
- Measures and evaluates the performance of the production staff. Specifically, that repairs are being performed in accordance with the goals developed by the shop’s management team, the standards established by I-CAR and the OE vehicle manufacturer. The general manager should measure quality standards by inspecting both in process repairs and pre-delivered repairs.
- Establishes methods that measure and evaluate repairs are being performed with the utmost efficiency. Additionally, the location manager and all departmental managers should establish measurements to ensure that all members of the production staff are operating and performing at optimum efficiency.
- Interviews prospective employees to determine best applicant for position based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required to perform the job.
- Exercises leadership skills that will inspire and motivate teamwork among employees to achieve corporate objectives and goals.
- Uses tact and diplomacy.
- Has a good understanding of his/her job and the positions under his/her leadership making necessary adjustments to ensure continued success of the organization’s objectives and goals
- Knowledge of repair techniques and principles.
- Possesses ability to prepare damage appraisals in accordance with insurance company guidelines and accepted industry standards.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Good verbal and written communications.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.